Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 290601" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>Yes, I'm fascinated by darkness and perversion, not because I feel it should exist but simply because it does exist. It's such an intriguing part of the human complexity.</p><p>And that's why I find it so typical that I should stumble across this THE NIGHT DIGGER (aka THE ROAD BUILDER) review because the reviewer himself perfectly juxtaposes all that hot and dirty wickedness.</p><p>The review is kinda bad, well, very bad actually, and at some point I thought he was going to fall asleep.</p><p>But what made it all so spellbinding was the incredibly positive vibe I got from this guy. There's a tenderness and innocence about his appearance that almost seems surreal, and then it even becomes attractive.</p><p>If I had watched this review right after the sexy evil movie it would have felt like the ending of Fire Walk With Me. Like being <em>in</em> a David Lynch movie.</p><p></p><p>Before I forget, here's the link:</p><p><a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnACGffttVk" target="_blank">The Eccentric Owl review #50: The Night Digger - YouTube</a></p><p></p><p>Btw, why is youtube being taken over by people with Irish or Irish-ish accents? Does that mean something, is it a message of sorts?</p><p>Was Susan Sullivan wrong when she said in <em>an interview that I have actually watched myself</em> that she wasn't a fan of Irish men? Even though her character on Falcon Crest was one of the few characters who <em>wasn't</em> affected by the sitcom schlock? Somehow this doesn't add up, I need to dig a little deeper before I post my explanation video. After all, this <em>is</em> the age of information, don't you agree?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 290601, member: 8"] Yes, I'm fascinated by darkness and perversion, not because I feel it should exist but simply because it does exist. It's such an intriguing part of the human complexity. And that's why I find it so typical that I should stumble across this THE NIGHT DIGGER (aka THE ROAD BUILDER) review because the reviewer himself perfectly juxtaposes all that hot and dirty wickedness. The review is kinda bad, well, very bad actually, and at some point I thought he was going to fall asleep. But what made it all so spellbinding was the incredibly positive vibe I got from this guy. There's a tenderness and innocence about his appearance that almost seems surreal, and then it even becomes attractive. If I had watched this review right after the sexy evil movie it would have felt like the ending of Fire Walk With Me. Like being [I]in[/I] a David Lynch movie. Before I forget, here's the link: [URL='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnACGffttVk']The Eccentric Owl review #50: The Night Digger - YouTube[/URL] Btw, why is youtube being taken over by people with Irish or Irish-ish accents? Does that mean something, is it a message of sorts? Was Susan Sullivan wrong when she said in [I]an interview that I have actually watched myself[/I] that she wasn't a fan of Irish men? Even though her character on Falcon Crest was one of the few characters who [I]wasn't[/I] affected by the sitcom schlock? Somehow this doesn't add up, I need to dig a little deeper before I post my explanation video. After all, this [I]is[/I] the age of information, don't you agree? [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top