Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="ClassyCo" data-source="post: 310901" data-attributes="member: 7"><p style="text-align: justify">I've yet to watch all of THE NANNY thus far, but since I've recently acquired it on my laptop, I just might be compelled to actually finishing it.</p><p></p><p>STRAIT-JACKET is shlocky trash, but for me, it's addictive trash. And Joan Crawford does a pretty good job in it, despite the weak direction and poor execution of what could-have-been a deservedly delicious campy thriller. </p><p></p><p style="text-align: justify">Like you have said here before, DEAD RINGER is far better than STRAIT-JACKET, and it offers a strong performance from Bette Davis. It has a crisp, clear production too, apparently higher than some of the other efforts at extending the brand. </p><p></p><p>This is inconceivable to me considering I haven't finished THE NANNY yet. But even once I finish it, I find it hard that any of the follow-ups will displace BABY JANE for me. </p><p style="text-align: justify"></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="ClassyCo, post: 310901, member: 7"] [JUSTIFY]I've yet to watch all of THE NANNY thus far, but since I've recently acquired it on my laptop, I just might be compelled to actually finishing it.[/JUSTIFY] STRAIT-JACKET is shlocky trash, but for me, it's addictive trash. And Joan Crawford does a pretty good job in it, despite the weak direction and poor execution of what could-have-been a deservedly delicious campy thriller. [JUSTIFY]Like you have said here before, DEAD RINGER is far better than STRAIT-JACKET, and it offers a strong performance from Bette Davis. It has a crisp, clear production too, apparently higher than some of the other efforts at extending the brand. [/JUSTIFY] This is inconceivable to me considering I haven't finished THE NANNY yet. But even once I finish it, I find it hard that any of the follow-ups will displace BABY JANE for me. [JUSTIFY] [/JUSTIFY] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top