Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Crimson" data-source="post: 390801" data-attributes="member: 5079"><p>Imagining what the movie <em>could have</em> been -- perhaps, the film Castle and Crawford thought they were making -- is about the only way I could find STRAIT-JACKET to be watchable. When people claim it's some knee-slapping campfest, I'm perplexed. It's a shabby, inept and dull film that really only has a few fleeting moments of interest. I find it much better left to the imagination that subjecting myself to watching it again.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Crimson, post: 390801, member: 5079"] Imagining what the movie [I]could have[/I] been -- perhaps, the film Castle and Crawford thought they were making -- is about the only way I could find STRAIT-JACKET to be watchable. When people claim it's some knee-slapping campfest, I'm perplexed. It's a shabby, inept and dull film that really only has a few fleeting moments of interest. I find it much better left to the imagination that subjecting myself to watching it again. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top