Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
Dynasty
Is DYNASTY a "guilty pleasure"?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 444391" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>Yes, especially the days between episodes! </p><p></p><p>But this is a weird discussion because I'm not sure if the question is "<em><strong>is</strong></em> Dynasty a guilty pleasure?" or "<em><strong>should</strong></em> Dynasty <em><strong>be</strong></em> a guilty pleasure?".</p><p>It seems that Reddit person started watching with very specific expectations and is now waiting for that to happen instead of paying attention to all the great stuff that's already there.</p><p>Once they start watching the episodes when things get seriously OTT they'll probably complain that it looks <em>too</em> silly. They're watching it in a way that never satisfies.</p><p></p><p>It doesn't help that "guilty pleasure" is a vague description. I'd probably use it for most of the James Cameron films.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 444391, member: 8"] Yes, especially the days between episodes! But this is a weird discussion because I'm not sure if the question is "[I][B]is[/B][/I] Dynasty a guilty pleasure?" or "[I][B]should[/B][/I] Dynasty [I][B]be[/B][/I] a guilty pleasure?". It seems that Reddit person started watching with very specific expectations and is now waiting for that to happen instead of paying attention to all the great stuff that's already there. Once they start watching the episodes when things get seriously OTT they'll probably complain that it looks [I]too[/I] silly. They're watching it in a way that never satisfies. It doesn't help that "guilty pleasure" is a vague description. I'd probably use it for most of the James Cameron films. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
Dynasty
Is DYNASTY a "guilty pleasure"?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top