Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
Dynasty
Is DYNASTY a "guilty pleasure"?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Snarky Oracle!" data-source="post: 444414" data-attributes="member: 57984"><p>When it originally aired once a week, it took three-and-a-half months to get through (talk about a slog!) and it helped push ratings down. It's not as hard to get through in syndication or in marathon viewing sessions, the Rita plot.</p><p></p><p>On the upside, it gives Linda Evans something to do -- an opportunity to <em><strong>act </strong></em>something and even be funny. But that's an indictment of how far DYNASTY had fallen (as well as its portrayal of its golden heroine, Krystle).</p><p></p><p>I'm not sure why its sudden wrap-up was supposedly a disappointment. How else should it have ended after ABC said: "<em>Stop it!!</em>" ?</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Shoulda dunnit on FALCON CREST.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Snarky Oracle!, post: 444414, member: 57984"] When it originally aired once a week, it took three-and-a-half months to get through (talk about a slog!) and it helped push ratings down. It's not as hard to get through in syndication or in marathon viewing sessions, the Rita plot. On the upside, it gives Linda Evans something to do -- an opportunity to [I][B]act [/B][/I]something and even be funny. But that's an indictment of how far DYNASTY had fallen (as well as its portrayal of its golden heroine, Krystle). I'm not sure why its sudden wrap-up was supposedly a disappointment. How else should it have ended after ABC said: "[I]Stop it!![/I]" ? Shoulda dunnit on FALCON CREST. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
Dynasty
Is DYNASTY a "guilty pleasure"?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top