Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
John Hughes: Coming-of-Age Extraordinaire
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Crimson" data-source="post: 282043" data-attributes="member: 5079"><p>I believe he wrote and/or produced those films, but didn't direct them. Wikipedia and IMDB list only 8 films that he directed, which is a surprisingly skimpy resume.</p><p></p><p>Despite the small size of his filmography as a director, I like most of his films. I think FERRIS BUELLER and WEIRD SCIENCE are two of the best films of the 80s, with SIXTEEN CANDLES not far behind. I've never liked THE BREAKFAST CLUB and I'm not sure I've ever watched it in its entirety. PLANES, TRAINS AND AUTOMOBILES ranks high among my favorite comedies ever; I watch it every Thanksgiving. I'm fairly indifferent to UNCLE BUCK, and I don't think I've seen his other two films as a director: CURLEY SUE and SHE'S HAVING A BABY.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Crimson, post: 282043, member: 5079"] I believe he wrote and/or produced those films, but didn't direct them. Wikipedia and IMDB list only 8 films that he directed, which is a surprisingly skimpy resume. Despite the small size of his filmography as a director, I like most of his films. I think FERRIS BUELLER and WEIRD SCIENCE are two of the best films of the 80s, with SIXTEEN CANDLES not far behind. I've never liked THE BREAKFAST CLUB and I'm not sure I've ever watched it in its entirety. PLANES, TRAINS AND AUTOMOBILES ranks high among my favorite comedies ever; I watch it every Thanksgiving. I'm fairly indifferent to UNCLE BUCK, and I don't think I've seen his other two films as a director: CURLEY SUE and SHE'S HAVING A BABY. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
John Hughes: Coming-of-Age Extraordinaire
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top