Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
John Hughes: Coming-of-Age Extraordinaire
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="ClassyCo" data-source="post: 282046" data-attributes="member: 7"><p>I fixed my typo.</p><p></p><p style="text-align: justify">I used to love THE BREAKFAST CLUB, but I won't watch it anymore because the language is too rough. I've always liked SIXTEEN CANDLES and WEIRD SCIENCE as well, and for some reason, I often think the movie ST. ELMO'S FIRE was part of his resume. Hughes had nothing to do with the production of that movie, however, although he did recommend Judd Nelson, Emilio Estevez, and Ally Sheedy for leading roles. </p> <p style="text-align: justify"></p> <p style="text-align: justify">I'm very fond of UNCLE BUCK and I always have been. I've always enjoyed John Candy as an actor, and I think he was perfectly suited to play Buck Russell. All of Candy's roles seem like they were written especially for him, and the Buck Russell part fits him like a glove. He plays the part effortlessly and I enjoy the movie overall. </p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="ClassyCo, post: 282046, member: 7"] I fixed my typo. [JUSTIFY]I used to love THE BREAKFAST CLUB, but I won't watch it anymore because the language is too rough. I've always liked SIXTEEN CANDLES and WEIRD SCIENCE as well, and for some reason, I often think the movie ST. ELMO'S FIRE was part of his resume. Hughes had nothing to do with the production of that movie, however, although he did recommend Judd Nelson, Emilio Estevez, and Ally Sheedy for leading roles. I'm very fond of UNCLE BUCK and I always have been. I've always enjoyed John Candy as an actor, and I think he was perfectly suited to play Buck Russell. All of Candy's roles seem like they were written especially for him, and the Buck Russell part fits him like a glove. He plays the part effortlessly and I enjoy the movie overall. [/JUSTIFY] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
John Hughes: Coming-of-Age Extraordinaire
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top