Last TV show you watched?

DallasFanForever

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Loved The Golden Girls!! That show still holds up well for me. Those four women were all fantastic in their respective roles.

J. R.'s Piece

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Man in a Suitcase

Hollyoaks. And loveable occasionally murdering bad boy villainous dangerous psychopath antihero Warren Fox (who recently beat someone into a coma, who then died before Warren could finish him off, even though Warren tried twice) is being naughty. Warren is spending time with his former fiancée (ex-stepmother of his most recent fiancée), whose sister Warren previously tried to murder. In their previous relationship, Warren was Mike Jones and returned to the show as her fiancé, Mike Jones, returning in her shower in a Bobby Ewing tribute.

Last edited:

bmasters9

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Nailed It! (cooking show on Netflix; episode w/Joey King and Hunter King)

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
I´ve just finished Season 1 of "The Kominsky Method" (which includes a quite funny (and sad) guest role for Susan Sullivan). It´s a great show that is mainly a Michael Douglas-Alan Arkin duet, with people like Sullivan, Nancy Travis and Lisa Edelstein playing second fiddle. Can´t wait to watch season 2 (next week, probably). This is what "Grace & Frankie" should have been instead of what we got.

I´ve also seen most of "The Undoing", quite interesting and suspenseful, with Hugh Grant devouring very plastic Nicole Kidman (who would have said!). Both shows worth seeing by the way. Also finished "Raised by Wolves", with a terrifying season finale that matched the rest of the season...

darkshadows38

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Reaction score
Awards
oh i love the old Broads that's what we call that show in my family the old broads it's not just me either lol. i watched Clarice it was new tonight and it was a good one too FINALLY a good one the last one was okay the one before that was just plain terrible so it's been awhile since they had an actual good episode

DallasFanForever

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
The Golden Girls is one of those shows I think I appreciate a lot more now than I did when it originally aired. I was a little too young back then to get a lot of those jokes so when I watch it now I enjoy it even more.

darkshadows38

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Reaction score
Awards
oh i loved it as a kid i don't remember if i watched the entire show on the Original Run but i did watch quite a lot of it in the Original Run. the sex jokes prolly did go over my head but than if you watch Animaniacs i dunno about the reboot as i haven't seen it but the Original show (1993-1998) at least even though i was in my teens at the time it started i didn't really think that much about the sex jokes in that show back than. it had jokes both for adults and kids which is why it's lasted so long and so well i think

Grant Jennings

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I just watched the newest series in the Law & Order franchise: Organized Crime. Chris Meloni is back as Elliot Stabler (his S.U.V. character)and Mark Anthony Dylan McDermott Mulroney (with a bad dye-job - please tell me it's for the role or because he did it himself at home because of Covid) plays the head of an organized crime family Stabler's team is investigating. I was surprised as I was expecting MADMM to play a police lieutenant or district attorney, not a mobster but that's because I was expecting the show to be episodic, instead it appears the focus is going to be on Stabler's team trying to bring down MADMM. Stabler recently witnessed his wife's murder and is struggling with guilt and PTSD - similar to the backstories of several TV detectives before him. There's a quirky nerd on Stabler's squad who spends all her time at her computer whom Stabler asks to "translate into English" - just like a lot of other TV crime squads . I found MADMM, his family and his "family" to be much more interesting, I wish the show was a highbrow soap (like Succession or Billions) that focused on them instead. As much as I like Meloni and McDermott I won't be returning to this show, it's just another by-the-numbers police procedural.

darkshadows38

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Reaction score
Awards
you know it's funny i haven't seen the s how yet so i can't say how good or how bad it is to be fair, but i read months ago that it was going to be about him losing a loved one and my guess it was going to be one of his kids or his wife but as the date came closer and the nite it aired i didn't watch SVU but i just knew it was going to be Cathy who died. my next question is i haven't seen a new episode since 2011 when he left i didn't quit watching it cause he left the show but they changed the date the show aired and it was on the same time as another show i loved so i watched that one instead. but my question is since he's not married if they on his show or both i dunno how often each will be on each others shows now will at some point hook them up? it's not a big deal if they do or not but going by my memory and it could be wrong didn't they almost get together when he was still on SVU i cannot remember which season but they pretty much both changed their minds about it.

darkshadows38

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Reaction score
Awards
CSI i think was the last one i watched before bed last night or was it CSI Miami i forget cause i watched a few episodes of the various shows one show after another late last night