Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="johnmmil10" data-source="post: 165104" data-attributes="member: 138"><p>You are correct about the building you identified on the right.</p><p></p><p>[ATTACH]16491[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]16492[/ATTACH] As for the one beside Bobby, are you talking about this one, Bill? If so, I think it is the Stoneleigh. You have an arrow above it in one of your image above.</p><p></p><p>2727 Turtle Creek came to mind when I watched one of the earlier episodes of season 2 before they switched to a view of the pained backdrop. It is obstructed by other buildings now, but may not have been when they originally filmed at 3131 Turtle Creek. I have attached an angle that gives a matching view, but from a different angle.</p><p>[ATTACH]16493[/ATTACH][ATTACH]16494[/ATTACH]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="johnmmil10, post: 165104, member: 138"] You are correct about the building you identified on the right. [ATTACH]16491[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]16492[/ATTACH] As for the one beside Bobby, are you talking about this one, Bill? If so, I think it is the Stoneleigh. You have an arrow above it in one of your image above. 2727 Turtle Creek came to mind when I watched one of the earlier episodes of season 2 before they switched to a view of the pained backdrop. It is obstructed by other buildings now, but may not have been when they originally filmed at 3131 Turtle Creek. I have attached an angle that gives a matching view, but from a different angle. [ATTACH]16493[/ATTACH][ATTACH]16494[/ATTACH] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top