Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="johnmmil10" data-source="post: 166759" data-attributes="member: 138"><p>Found it! I had to go back to the previous season though. In the outsiders J.R. waits outside of Donna’s house and I could see 104 painted on the curb. Since this was episode 27 of season 2, and episode 15 of season 3, I started searching in California.</p><p></p><p>The home is located at 104 Fremont. It’s a gated community and there is no Google street View. However the aerial view gives you enough to go on including the neighbors’s fountain! </p><p></p><p>Also, I learned that the house has shown up in several other movies! Fun stuff.</p><p>[ATTACH=full]16604[/ATTACH]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="johnmmil10, post: 166759, member: 138"] Found it! I had to go back to the previous season though. In the outsiders J.R. waits outside of Donna’s house and I could see 104 painted on the curb. Since this was episode 27 of season 2, and episode 15 of season 3, I started searching in California. The home is located at 104 Fremont. It’s a gated community and there is no Google street View. However the aerial view gives you enough to go on including the neighbors’s fountain! Also, I learned that the house has shown up in several other movies! Fun stuff. [ATTACH=full]16604[/ATTACH] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top