Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Bill Dilks" data-source="post: 168018" data-attributes="member: 3950"><p>.</p><p></p><p>I disagree...I didn't show the bend in the road due to a palm tree. It looks like shot set up location was maybe at the middle of the entrance to JMJ, to pick up some of the bend in the road. We agree on the camera distorting distances, so to me the same thing applies here, making the bend look more sharp. To me, except for a new covering, the road looks pretty much the same. What do you think?</p><p></p><p>And I like the Cliff/Kessel pick above...you can see the CA mountains in the background.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Bill Dilks, post: 168018, member: 3950"] . I disagree...I didn't show the bend in the road due to a palm tree. It looks like shot set up location was maybe at the middle of the entrance to JMJ, to pick up some of the bend in the road. We agree on the camera distorting distances, so to me the same thing applies here, making the bend look more sharp. To me, except for a new covering, the road looks pretty much the same. What do you think? And I like the Cliff/Kessel pick above...you can see the CA mountains in the background. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top