Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Lastkidpicked" data-source="post: 168098" data-attributes="member: 237"><p>I want to thank you all who are participating in this thread.</p><p></p><p>I spend a lot of time in my pickup, and one of my favorite things to do is to realize once in a while:</p><p></p><p>"Here's the parking lot where J.R. and Bobby would have parked. And there are the spots they would have used."</p><p></p><p>"There's Cliff Barne's Apartment"</p><p></p><p>It is a nice part of the day.</p><p></p><p>I understand how much time you spend looking up these locations. I've been enjoying watching you, and I appreciate you.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Lastkidpicked, post: 168098, member: 237"] I want to thank you all who are participating in this thread. I spend a lot of time in my pickup, and one of my favorite things to do is to realize once in a while: "Here's the parking lot where J.R. and Bobby would have parked. And there are the spots they would have used." "There's Cliff Barne's Apartment" It is a nice part of the day. I understand how much time you spend looking up these locations. I've been enjoying watching you, and I appreciate you. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top