Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="johnmmil10" data-source="post: 168331" data-attributes="member: 138"><p>I never guessed it would be in Oregon! It was a search for sure. Sometimes I am googling off of the assumption that in the last 40 years the purpose of the building could have changed, so I will include words like ‘former’ or ‘closed’ or ‘closing’ while searching. Sometimes I luck out by using architectural words to describe the building. I usually try an image search as well, but those are not very helpful. It is odd where the search leads sometimes!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="johnmmil10, post: 168331, member: 138"] I never guessed it would be in Oregon! It was a search for sure. Sometimes I am googling off of the assumption that in the last 40 years the purpose of the building could have changed, so I will include words like ‘former’ or ‘closed’ or ‘closing’ while searching. Sometimes I luck out by using architectural words to describe the building. I usually try an image search as well, but those are not very helpful. It is odd where the search leads sometimes! [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top