Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Bill Dilks" data-source="post: 168379" data-attributes="member: 3950"><p>This is great! Earlier today I emailed Mark the Carpetbagger in Santa Monica asking about that old location. I'll let you know if he emails back.</p><p></p><p>The area sure has changed. That area doesn't look like a backlot anymore. I'm gonna poke around on google maps at the area.</p><p></p><p>Mitzi's, huh...I'm a gamer. Gonna have to go back and see if I can stop any clues. JM10 you're the expert at that...but I'll take a shot.</p><p></p><p>Great pics, Guzzler. Thanks.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Bill Dilks, post: 168379, member: 3950"] This is great! Earlier today I emailed Mark the Carpetbagger in Santa Monica asking about that old location. I'll let you know if he emails back. The area sure has changed. That area doesn't look like a backlot anymore. I'm gonna poke around on google maps at the area. Mitzi's, huh...I'm a gamer. Gonna have to go back and see if I can stop any clues. JM10 you're the expert at that...but I'll take a shot. Great pics, Guzzler. Thanks. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top