Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Grant Jennings" data-source="post: 169445" data-attributes="member: 746"><p>The 1984 Tom Hanks movie "Bachelor Party" was set in and filmed in Los Angeles.</p><p>[ATTACH=full]16887[/ATTACH] </p><p>This provocative photo is of a bridal shower set in the living room of Hank's future in-laws.</p><p>[ATTACH=full]16888[/ATTACH] </p><p>This (sorry - it's the best I could find) is a view of the other end of the living room.</p><p>[ATTACH=full]16889[/ATTACH] </p><p>This photo is of Pam's living room from 1984.</p><p>I don't know the location of this house but I assume it's in Los Angeles. "Bachelor Party" didn't do any filming in Dallas.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Grant Jennings, post: 169445, member: 746"] The 1984 Tom Hanks movie "Bachelor Party" was set in and filmed in Los Angeles. [ATTACH=full]16887[/ATTACH] This provocative photo is of a bridal shower set in the living room of Hank's future in-laws. [ATTACH=full]16888[/ATTACH] This (sorry - it's the best I could find) is a view of the other end of the living room. [ATTACH=full]16889[/ATTACH] This photo is of Pam's living room from 1984. I don't know the location of this house but I assume it's in Los Angeles. "Bachelor Party" didn't do any filming in Dallas. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top