Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Bill Dilks" data-source="post: 169509" data-attributes="member: 3950"><p>Yeah...as I remember about the footage used as Rebecca's house, the original was for sale, with an estimated $15mil rehab cost. Thinking more about it since my early post, since it's in venerable Old Preston Hollow, I would assume the purchaser preferred to establish his/her own presence and personal residence. At the financial level, I would assume it wasn't a financial decision to rebuild vs rehab; the purchaser at that level wouldn't even consider rehabbing someone else's home. It's a beautiful property, and even more lovely house.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Bill Dilks, post: 169509, member: 3950"] Yeah...as I remember about the footage used as Rebecca's house, the original was for sale, with an estimated $15mil rehab cost. Thinking more about it since my early post, since it's in venerable Old Preston Hollow, I would assume the purchaser preferred to establish his/her own presence and personal residence. At the financial level, I would assume it wasn't a financial decision to rebuild vs rehab; the purchaser at that level wouldn't even consider rehabbing someone else's home. It's a beautiful property, and even more lovely house. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top