Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="johnmmil10" data-source="post: 172924" data-attributes="member: 138"><p>One more, [USER=3950]@Bill Dilks[/USER] </p><p></p><p>Looking at Google Maps, there is no street view along Village Glenn Drive. That makes nailing down Jenna’s apartment difficult. However. I didn’t notice it earlier, but I did find a 360° view posted by someone that shows to be taken along this road that I found interesting. It is from a different angle, but I think we might be seeing Jenna’s staircase. What do you think?</p><p></p><p>I’d like to drive by the next time I am in the area since Google Maps isn’t helping on this street.</p><p></p><p>[ATTACH=full]17187[/ATTACH]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="johnmmil10, post: 172924, member: 138"] One more, [USER=3950]@Bill Dilks[/USER] Looking at Google Maps, there is no street view along Village Glenn Drive. That makes nailing down Jenna’s apartment difficult. However. I didn’t notice it earlier, but I did find a 360° view posted by someone that shows to be taken along this road that I found interesting. It is from a different angle, but I think we might be seeing Jenna’s staircase. What do you think? I’d like to drive by the next time I am in the area since Google Maps isn’t helping on this street. [ATTACH=full]17187[/ATTACH] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top