Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Bill Dilks" data-source="post: 176205" data-attributes="member: 3950"><p>Here's a google beach pic. I noted parking lot. The buildings change of course, like the pier with the housing. I figure that's likely new. But look how it appears the beach walk narrows at the blue awning from where this shot originates. I get that impression from the establishing shot also. Looking for more clues. It's 4005 Ocean Front Walk, San Diego. The parking lot is smaller, which makes sense on beach front property based on the principle of highest and best use for real estate.</p><p></p><p>[ATTACH=full]17494[/ATTACH]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Bill Dilks, post: 176205, member: 3950"] Here's a google beach pic. I noted parking lot. The buildings change of course, like the pier with the housing. I figure that's likely new. But look how it appears the beach walk narrows at the blue awning from where this shot originates. I get that impression from the establishing shot also. Looking for more clues. It's 4005 Ocean Front Walk, San Diego. The parking lot is smaller, which makes sense on beach front property based on the principle of highest and best use for real estate. [ATTACH=full]17494[/ATTACH] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top