Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="johnmmil10" data-source="post: 176347" data-attributes="member: 138"><p>After J.R. and Sue Ellen marry in season 6 they go on their second honeymoon to a home that appears in one episode. Although it does not get much screen time a few things are evident. It has a pool. As Sue Ellen walks to the lake, the letters E-S can be seen on the gate. It has white split rail fence. It appears to have a detached garage. </p><p>[ATTACH]17501[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]17502[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]17503[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]17504[/ATTACH] </p><p></p><p>Since Holly Harwood's scenes were filmed on Lake Ray Hubbard, I thought I would start in this area for my quest of this property.</p><p>Interestingly enough I found a place that seems to meet those features noted above. It is located on East Fork Road in Sunnyvale, Texas. Be sure to notice the initials on the front gate!</p><p>[ATTACH=full]17505[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]17506[/ATTACH]</p><p></p><p>I didn't have any luck finding good views of the home's exterior, but I am calling this J.R. and Sue Ellen's second honeymoon location!</p><p></p><p>From a sign posted near a barn down the road (not shown on Dallas), they must call this the E-BAR-S Ranch.</p><p>[ATTACH=full]17508[/ATTACH]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="johnmmil10, post: 176347, member: 138"] After J.R. and Sue Ellen marry in season 6 they go on their second honeymoon to a home that appears in one episode. Although it does not get much screen time a few things are evident. It has a pool. As Sue Ellen walks to the lake, the letters E-S can be seen on the gate. It has white split rail fence. It appears to have a detached garage. [ATTACH]17501[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]17502[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]17503[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]17504[/ATTACH] Since Holly Harwood's scenes were filmed on Lake Ray Hubbard, I thought I would start in this area for my quest of this property. Interestingly enough I found a place that seems to meet those features noted above. It is located on East Fork Road in Sunnyvale, Texas. Be sure to notice the initials on the front gate! [ATTACH=full]17505[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]17506[/ATTACH] I didn't have any luck finding good views of the home's exterior, but I am calling this J.R. and Sue Ellen's second honeymoon location! From a sign posted near a barn down the road (not shown on Dallas), they must call this the E-BAR-S Ranch. [ATTACH=full]17508[/ATTACH] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top