Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="johnmmil10" data-source="post: 176613" data-attributes="member: 138"><p>Thanks. Afton’s house was the street number. The S-E was just looking around and luck. The gas station was found because I noticed the church in the background. We go to that mall often and I finally noticed the church onscreen in the background. I knew there wasn’t a gas station there now, did some research and saw that there used to be one. All fun stuff!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="johnmmil10, post: 176613, member: 138"] Thanks. Afton’s house was the street number. The S-E was just looking around and luck. The gas station was found because I noticed the church in the background. We go to that mall often and I finally noticed the church onscreen in the background. I knew there wasn’t a gas station there now, did some research and saw that there used to be one. All fun stuff! [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top