Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="johnmmil10" data-source="post: 195494" data-attributes="member: 138"><p>Just a little bit of luck, I guess. I was looking for “los angeles retirement home” to see if I found anything. When I threw in the word “cottages” (from the scenes with Amanda) I saw the pictures from the article that looked like the scenes from Dallas. I was kind of disappointed the search was solved so quickly given how little screen time and clues I had to work with. </p><p></p><p>As for the home Mark considered buying, it is interesting that it appeared in Matt Houston. I thought that might help resolve it more quickly. I’ve been looking for that this morning, but I am coming up with nothing. Maybe that lead will pan out though!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="johnmmil10, post: 195494, member: 138"] Just a little bit of luck, I guess. I was looking for “los angeles retirement home” to see if I found anything. When I threw in the word “cottages” (from the scenes with Amanda) I saw the pictures from the article that looked like the scenes from Dallas. I was kind of disappointed the search was solved so quickly given how little screen time and clues I had to work with. As for the home Mark considered buying, it is interesting that it appeared in Matt Houston. I thought that might help resolve it more quickly. I’ve been looking for that this morning, but I am coming up with nothing. Maybe that lead will pan out though! [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top