Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Bill Dilks" data-source="post: 195946" data-attributes="member: 3950"><p>Yeah...I've been looking there also. For me what's key is that body of water across the street from the entrance. And the road by the lake to the entrance resembles a Z. I'm sure there've been changes over the last 35 years or so, making the search that much more difficult. But we'll keep hammering away...</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Bill Dilks, post: 195946, member: 3950"] Yeah...I've been looking there also. For me what's key is that body of water across the street from the entrance. And the road by the lake to the entrance resembles a Z. I'm sure there've been changes over the last 35 years or so, making the search that much more difficult. But we'll keep hammering away... [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top