Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Bill Dilks" data-source="post: 196615" data-attributes="member: 3950"><p>Trying to close in on the home Mark wanted to buy for him and Pam. I'm zeroing in on an area ESE of Santa Clarita, CA, down Sand Canyon Rd.</p><p></p><p>From the article found by jm10:</p><p><em>"The Black Diamond project, planned across the road from Live Oak Campground..."</em></p><p></p><p>The campground is no longer there. But I found coordinates, shown with the red google marker below.</p><p></p><p>[ATTACH=full]19312[/ATTACH]</p><p></p><p></p><p>Also from the article:</p><p><em>"Mike Levison, a swimwear manufacturer who owns a baronial, 6,000-square-foot English Tudor home about 200 yards down the road from the Black Diamond site, agrees."</em></p><p><em></em></p><p>Ruth Ann Levison is involved in city gov't for the area, and resides at the '<span style="color: #ff0000">*</span>' pointed to by the arrow. That could be "200 yards down the road". This could be the area, possibly torn down and rebuilt.</p><p></p><p>Still searching for the "baronial...English Tudor" in the area.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Bill Dilks, post: 196615, member: 3950"] Trying to close in on the home Mark wanted to buy for him and Pam. I'm zeroing in on an area ESE of Santa Clarita, CA, down Sand Canyon Rd. From the article found by jm10: [I]"The Black Diamond project, planned across the road from Live Oak Campground..."[/I] The campground is no longer there. But I found coordinates, shown with the red google marker below. [ATTACH=full]19312[/ATTACH] Also from the article: [I]"Mike Levison, a swimwear manufacturer who owns a baronial, 6,000-square-foot English Tudor home about 200 yards down the road from the Black Diamond site, agrees." [/I] Ruth Ann Levison is involved in city gov't for the area, and resides at the '[COLOR=#ff0000]*[/COLOR]' pointed to by the arrow. That could be "200 yards down the road". This could be the area, possibly torn down and rebuilt. Still searching for the "baronial...English Tudor" in the area. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top