Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Bill Dilks" data-source="post: 197318" data-attributes="member: 3950"><p>On this drive up to the 'front' of "Braddock County CourtHouse", there's a lot of green around, which isn't typically found around LA. So I'm focusing more around the greater Dallas area and surrounding towns for starters. Not much in the scene that gives it away that I can see, unfortunately. But I'm still examining it. JM10 is the master at finding those details.</p><p></p><p>The limo turns off of what looks to me to be a 4-lane road, into a 2-lane road in front of the 'court house'. I see a Wonder Bread truck when turning. There's the red curb, which we also saw at Pam's apt complex in DIGGER'S DAUGHTER. Down the 4-lane road are some businesses on the right, 1- and 2-story. The area looks to be combo of a small busn district around houses with green in front, like the house to the limo's left as it turns onto the side street. But not much else yet.</p><p></p><p>I poked around Plano, Garland, and Wylie...no luck. Doesn't mean it's not there, just didn't see it. That 4-lane road could even be Walnut Hill Lane or the like.</p><p></p><p></p><p>[ATTACH=full]19419[/ATTACH]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Bill Dilks, post: 197318, member: 3950"] On this drive up to the 'front' of "Braddock County CourtHouse", there's a lot of green around, which isn't typically found around LA. So I'm focusing more around the greater Dallas area and surrounding towns for starters. Not much in the scene that gives it away that I can see, unfortunately. But I'm still examining it. JM10 is the master at finding those details. The limo turns off of what looks to me to be a 4-lane road, into a 2-lane road in front of the 'court house'. I see a Wonder Bread truck when turning. There's the red curb, which we also saw at Pam's apt complex in DIGGER'S DAUGHTER. Down the 4-lane road are some businesses on the right, 1- and 2-story. The area looks to be combo of a small busn district around houses with green in front, like the house to the limo's left as it turns onto the side street. But not much else yet. I poked around Plano, Garland, and Wylie...no luck. Doesn't mean it's not there, just didn't see it. That 4-lane road could even be Walnut Hill Lane or the like. [ATTACH=full]19419[/ATTACH] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top