Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Bill Dilks" data-source="post: 197726" data-attributes="member: 3950"><p>This guy, jm10, has an uncanny knack for finding locations. And he's like a dog with a bone once he starts, and won't let up. I don't know how he got to El Monte. Until he gets back, my guess is he was focused on LA area public buildings and checked 'em one by one. He's relentless. </p><p></p><p>And you're good yourself, Garry. You added your perspective and saw things here that I had not picked up on during my experience in location hunting, adding to my arsenal. Glad to learn something very useful from you. I look forward to your posts here. Keep checking in.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Bill Dilks, post: 197726, member: 3950"] This guy, jm10, has an uncanny knack for finding locations. And he's like a dog with a bone once he starts, and won't let up. I don't know how he got to El Monte. Until he gets back, my guess is he was focused on LA area public buildings and checked 'em one by one. He's relentless. And you're good yourself, Garry. You added your perspective and saw things here that I had not picked up on during my experience in location hunting, adding to my arsenal. Glad to learn something very useful from you. I look forward to your posts here. Keep checking in. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top