Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="johnmmil10" data-source="post: 197741" data-attributes="member: 138"><p>To be honest I think I had discounted this location on a previous search due to the building modifications. Slight, but enough to throw me off. </p><p></p><p>I was checking for buildings that may contain a small courtroom (traffic court, commissioner court, municipal court). I had looked at City Hall, but didn’t find it at that time. I was looking at the main courthouses in LA County. “Driving” around to any side entrances I was actually looking at the main courthouse across the street, and the building across the street caught my eye. A bit of hard work, a bit of luck! </p><p></p><p>As I was investigating the changes made to the “Braddock” building, the building across the caught my eye and I knew this was a match. </p><p></p><p>On to the next hunt. </p><p> [ATTACH=full]19461[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]19460[/ATTACH]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="johnmmil10, post: 197741, member: 138"] To be honest I think I had discounted this location on a previous search due to the building modifications. Slight, but enough to throw me off. I was checking for buildings that may contain a small courtroom (traffic court, commissioner court, municipal court). I had looked at City Hall, but didn’t find it at that time. I was looking at the main courthouses in LA County. “Driving” around to any side entrances I was actually looking at the main courthouse across the street, and the building across the street caught my eye. A bit of hard work, a bit of luck! As I was investigating the changes made to the “Braddock” building, the building across the caught my eye and I knew this was a match. On to the next hunt. [ATTACH=full]19461[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]19460[/ATTACH] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top