Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Bill B." data-source="post: 225359" data-attributes="member: 4505"><p>Anyone know where this location is?...Episode "Triangle" from season 2.Ray meets his girl Garnett at the entrance to this building.I can see a sign on right of the screen-shot posted here which reads "RENTAL OFFICE HOURS" along with other words I can't make out.I'm almost positive this location is in the Los Angeles CA. area.Any ideas John?....[ATTACH=full]21318[/ATTACH]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Bill B., post: 225359, member: 4505"] Anyone know where this location is?...Episode "Triangle" from season 2.Ray meets his girl Garnett at the entrance to this building.I can see a sign on right of the screen-shot posted here which reads "RENTAL OFFICE HOURS" along with other words I can't make out.I'm almost positive this location is in the Los Angeles CA. area.Any ideas John?....[ATTACH=full]21318[/ATTACH] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top