Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="TJP" data-source="post: 233035" data-attributes="member: 5151"><p>I'm not sure if it's a real police station. I assume the street number is the real one, but in the heart of Paris where they did most of the filming, there seems to be only the Préfécture de Police with street number 1 (located at 1 Rue de Lutèce), which is not an architectural match.</p><p>The sign "Administration" is only visible in parts in the scenes, unfortunately we can't see the first few words on the upper frame of the picture. Also, in the courtyard, there is a sign next to the door Bobby comes out, which says "Salle de Conference". The building might be part of some kind of authority or university. Also note that the street in front has no asphalt, but cobblestones.</p><p></p><p>By the way, I was also looking for April's burial scene. My first guess was it could have been one of the big cemeteries like Cimitière Montparnasse or Cimitière Père Lachaise, but I haven't found the distinct monument that establishes the scene yet.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="TJP, post: 233035, member: 5151"] I'm not sure if it's a real police station. I assume the street number is the real one, but in the heart of Paris where they did most of the filming, there seems to be only the Préfécture de Police with street number 1 (located at 1 Rue de Lutèce), which is not an architectural match. The sign "Administration" is only visible in parts in the scenes, unfortunately we can't see the first few words on the upper frame of the picture. Also, in the courtyard, there is a sign next to the door Bobby comes out, which says "Salle de Conference". The building might be part of some kind of authority or university. Also note that the street in front has no asphalt, but cobblestones. By the way, I was also looking for April's burial scene. My first guess was it could have been one of the big cemeteries like Cimitière Montparnasse or Cimitière Père Lachaise, but I haven't found the distinct monument that establishes the scene yet. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top