Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="TJP" data-source="post: 233849" data-attributes="member: 5151"><p>I'm not really sure how to count the final episode... It's numbered "22" in the official disc set, but split in two parts. So is it # 14.22 and 14.23?</p><p>As far as I remember from the original broadcast, it was a two-hour episode including commercials (so # 13.22).</p><p></p><p>Anyway, here are the locations from the finale:</p><p></p><p>Jock's and Ellie's graves in J.R.'s dream: Valhalla Memorial Park, 10621 Victory Boulevard, North Hollywood, CA 91505:</p><p>[ATTACH=full]21842[/ATTACH]</p><p></p><p>I think I don't have to post a screen grab of Gary's bedroom in J.R.'s dream -- it's simply Gary's Westfork Ranch bedroom set from "Knots Landing".</p><p></p><p>Gary's office in J.R.'s dream is the office highrise at 21550 West Oxnard Street, Woodland Hills, CA 91367:</p><p>[ATTACH=full]21843[/ATTACH]</p><p></p><p>Sue Ellen's movie studio in J.R.'s dream: Sound Stage 8 at Sony Pictures Studios (previously Lorimar / previously MGM):</p><p>[ATTACH=full]21844[/ATTACH]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="TJP, post: 233849, member: 5151"] I'm not really sure how to count the final episode... It's numbered "22" in the official disc set, but split in two parts. So is it # 14.22 and 14.23? As far as I remember from the original broadcast, it was a two-hour episode including commercials (so # 13.22). Anyway, here are the locations from the finale: Jock's and Ellie's graves in J.R.'s dream: Valhalla Memorial Park, 10621 Victory Boulevard, North Hollywood, CA 91505: [ATTACH type="full"]21842[/ATTACH] I think I don't have to post a screen grab of Gary's bedroom in J.R.'s dream -- it's simply Gary's Westfork Ranch bedroom set from "Knots Landing". Gary's office in J.R.'s dream is the office highrise at 21550 West Oxnard Street, Woodland Hills, CA 91367: [ATTACH type="full"]21843[/ATTACH] Sue Ellen's movie studio in J.R.'s dream: Sound Stage 8 at Sony Pictures Studios (previously Lorimar / previously MGM): [ATTACH type="full"]21844[/ATTACH] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top