Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Lastkidpicked" data-source="post: 237601" data-attributes="member: 237"><p>I wanted to thank you for uploading those videos and share with you why I like coming on to this thread:</p><p></p><p>My job has me driving all over Texas. One thing I really enjoy throughout the day is driving past filming locations and thinking,</p><p>"Right there is the gas station where they filmed the opening scenes back in 1979."</p><p>"Right there is where Phyllis and Sly would have parked at the Renaissance Building."</p><p>"Here is a diner where the Dallas filming crew would have stopped to eat while filming at the Fort Worth Stock Yards."</p><p>And recently I was at a horse auction in the same building where they filmed Jock and Ray at the cattle auction. I even took the time to figure out which seats they were sitting in back in when they filmed the auction scene.</p><p>[ATTACH=full]22649[/ATTACH]</p><p></p><p>[ATTACH=full]22647[/ATTACH]</p><p></p><p></p><p>So thank you for the contributions you make to this thread. It really picks up my day!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Lastkidpicked, post: 237601, member: 237"] I wanted to thank you for uploading those videos and share with you why I like coming on to this thread: My job has me driving all over Texas. One thing I really enjoy throughout the day is driving past filming locations and thinking, "Right there is the gas station where they filmed the opening scenes back in 1979." "Right there is where Phyllis and Sly would have parked at the Renaissance Building." "Here is a diner where the Dallas filming crew would have stopped to eat while filming at the Fort Worth Stock Yards." And recently I was at a horse auction in the same building where they filmed Jock and Ray at the cattle auction. I even took the time to figure out which seats they were sitting in back in when they filmed the auction scene. [ATTACH type="full"]22649[/ATTACH] [ATTACH type="full" alt="1599666359100.png"]22647[/ATTACH] So thank you for the contributions you make to this thread. It really picks up my day! [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top