• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Nasty things Val did

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Since we've decided that Valene is an awful human being and a criminal we might as well list the crap she did.

- Forcing Poor Brave Jill into insanity
- Basically pushing Joshua off that ledge

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
How very dare you...

Val was a saint. Played beautifully by the saintly Joan Van Ark, a direct descendant of Saint Joan of Arc.

You will burn for this Tommie.

Top Jimmy

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Val screamed at poor, put-upon Ciji and even physically assaulted her!

She also slapped poor, innocent Abby!

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Val was a saint.
Well, in fairness to tommie, she did give away her babies and blamed DR Akerman, driving him to suicide and then when she found out they were loved by a caring and adorable family she accused them of stealing her babies and had them put in jail. She lured a young peaceful man called Ben and killed him, getting away with it by saying he was on the run from some nasty people, and I won't even mention the poor gentle Danny that she tortured.

She probably killed the three sisters too.

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
You all just jealous cos none you bitches can act like Saint Joan!

Daniel Avery

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Even earlier, she seduced young Gary away from his family, getting pregnant to trap him into marriage. She convinced Gary that his wonderfully supportive brother JR was actually evil and abusive, but obviously didn't think he was so terrible that she wasn't willing to dump the baby on JR and his "neglectful, dysfunctional" family so she could have Gary all to herself. Talk about too much of a good thing!

Dare I mention how she scammed Richard Avery out of that light bulb, and never made any effort to pay him back?

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I clearly understand the thread and it's point and love the humour. However I cant for some reason stop the urge to defend poor Val. :)

Richard Channing

Telly Talk Winner
LV

Reaction score
Awards
And let's not forget her tacky, slanderous book full of filthy, disgusting lies, written with the sole intent of tarnishing and besmirching the good name of those upstanding, God-fearing Dallas Ewings. Is there no end to her tyranny?

Last edited:

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Well, in fairness to tommie, she did give away her babies and blamed DR Akerman, driving him to suicide and then when she found out they were loved by a caring and adorable family she accused them of stealing her babies and had them put in jail. She lured a young peaceful man called Ben and killed him, getting away with it by saying he was on the run from some nasty people, and I won't even mention the poor gentle Danny that she tortured.

She probably killed the three sisters too.

Yes!!! Show her for what she is. Nasty witch. I always knew there was something devilish about her!

What did happen to poor Ben and what was Val's part in it?

Last edited:

Daniel Avery

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I never did buy that assertion Val made about her coffee-making skills, either. She claimed her coffee was just as good as Karen's, but I don't think I ever saw Gary or Ben ask for a second cup. Gary obviously preferred stronger drinks, and Ben was so milquetoast that I often wondered if he drank decaf. Yet Mack's jittery, shout-y demeanor was a sure sign that Karen kept him well-caffeinated. I'm guessing Karen made one fine cup of coffee, and Val harbored a serious grudge about it.

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I never did buy that assertion Val made about her coffee-making skills, either. She claimed her coffee was just as good as Karen's, but I don't think I ever saw Gary or Ben ask for a second cup. Gary obviously preferred stronger drinks, and Ben was so milquetoast that I often wondered if he drank decaf. Yet Mack's jittery, shout-y demeanor was a sure sign that Karen kept him well-caffeinated. I'm guessing Karen made one fine cup of coffee, and Val harbored a serious grudge about it.

OMG Never thought about that! Yes, Val's coffee was super nasty! Never forget.

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
Top Poster Of Month
LV

Reaction score
Awards
And let's not forget her tacky, slanderous book full of filthy, disgusting lies, written with the sole intent of tarnishing and besmirching the good name of those upstanding, God-fearing Dallas Ewings
Ehm well actually both her novels were ghostwritten by Maggie Gioberti so we can't blame Valene for that.

Btw, I just received an email from WB:

Dear handsome Mr. Oleson

We're very sorry to inform you that the releases of Knots Landing DVD S3 - 14, scheduled for 2018/2019, have been cancelled.
We had no idea that the thought of our heroine, Valene Ewing - the Eternal Divine Soap Queen Of Everything & Beyond - would trigger so many crazy psycho-bitch comments.
It just wouldn't be safe to confront them with any more KL material.
It's a shame really, we had already started creating the packaging artwork, beautifully consistent, as you like it.

Goodbye,

WB

I hate you all.

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Ehm well actually both her novels were ghostwritten by Maggie Gioberti so we can't blame Valene for that.

Btw, I just received an email from WB:

Dear handsome Mr. Oleson

We're very sorry to inform you that the releases of Knots Landing DVD S3 - 14, scheduled for 2018/2019, have been cancelled.
We had no idea that the thought of our heroine, Valene Ewing - the Eternal Divine Soap Queen Of Everything & Beyond - would trigger so many crazy psycho-bitch comments.
It just wouldn't be safe to confront them with any more KL material.
It's a shame really, we had already started creating the packaging artwork, beautifully consistent, as you like it.

Goodbye,

WB

I hate you all.

So true. Especially the hate you all bit!

Val didn't write a bit of her books - she forced poor Golden Haired Heroine Maggie to do it! Mystery finally solved!!!

Richard Channing

Telly Talk Winner
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Not many people know that Valene couldn't actually read or write as she used to skip school to sell crack on street corners from a very young age.

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
Top Poster Of Month
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Everyone seem to forget that she won the NOBEL PRIZE in the category Blonde Hair.

I bet you're all jealous gingers! And it's a well-known fact that gingers have no soul.

Top Jimmy

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
We can also add vandalism to Val's list of crimes. Who can forget the time she trashed Jill's office and threatened her with a pair of scissors?

Richard Channing

Telly Talk Winner
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Everyone seem to forget that she won the NOBEL PRIZE in the category Blonde Hair

Nobody is disputing that Willie, but if only she would have used that power and influence for good, instead of then opting for this satanic mullet in an attempt to corrupt the hearts and minds of young impressionable girls everywhere.

And it's a well-known fact that gingers have no soul.

Ok, well yeah, that's true.

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
The satanic mullet :lmao: