Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="pete lashmar" data-source="post: 314835" data-attributes="member: 606"><p>I must be getting old. When Neighbours launched all those 37 years ago it was firmly aimed at a younger audience and reached them, but whether it's kept on attracting younger viewers I have no idea.</p><p></p><p>But I think you're right - all the soaps are now in danger over the next few years. EastEnders didn't even get into the BBC's 20 most influential shows poll results a few weeks ago.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="pete lashmar, post: 314835, member: 606"] I must be getting old. When Neighbours launched all those 37 years ago it was firmly aimed at a younger audience and reached them, but whether it's kept on attracting younger viewers I have no idea. But I think you're right - all the soaps are now in danger over the next few years. EastEnders didn't even get into the BBC's 20 most influential shows poll results a few weeks ago. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top