Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Carrie Fairchild" data-source="post: 315040" data-attributes="member: 673"><p>About halfway down this article, there's a brief clip of Jackie Woodburne (Susan) talking about the events of the last few days. She talks about the cast wanting to "bring the show home" which sounds like they've resigned themselves that it's coming to a close but who knows.</p><p></p><p>[URL unfurl="true"]https://metro.co.uk/2022/02/07/rte-in-talks-with-neighbours-over-shows-future-after-it-is-axed-16063093/[/URL]</p><p></p><p>If <em>Neighbours</em> is axed, it'll be the longest running "former" Aussie soap. The casts and viewers have dealt with cancellations before but none of them had the longevity when it happened that <em>Neighbours</em> and <em>H&A</em> have now (<em>A Country Practice</em> being the current longest running axed soap, clocking in at 13 years).</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Carrie Fairchild, post: 315040, member: 673"] About halfway down this article, there's a brief clip of Jackie Woodburne (Susan) talking about the events of the last few days. She talks about the cast wanting to "bring the show home" which sounds like they've resigned themselves that it's coming to a close but who knows. [URL unfurl="true"]https://metro.co.uk/2022/02/07/rte-in-talks-with-neighbours-over-shows-future-after-it-is-axed-16063093/[/URL] If [I]Neighbours[/I] is axed, it'll be the longest running "former" Aussie soap. The casts and viewers have dealt with cancellations before but none of them had the longevity when it happened that [I]Neighbours[/I] and [I]H&A[/I] have now ([I]A Country Practice[/I] being the current longest running axed soap, clocking in at 13 years). [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top