Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Carrie Fairchild" data-source="post: 315068" data-attributes="member: 673"><p>As sad as it is to see a show that you love end, I think fans have to accept when a show is coming to it's natural end. Similar to your rerun example, look at all the hoops they jumped through to keep <em>All My Children</em> and <em>One Life to Live</em> going, only for the revived versions to peter out within a few months. Ditto with the <em>A Country Practice</em> continuation on Ten. Even, if by some miracle, RTE step in, I can only see it being a short term fix that's only postponing the inevitable.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Carrie Fairchild, post: 315068, member: 673"] As sad as it is to see a show that you love end, I think fans have to accept when a show is coming to it's natural end. Similar to your rerun example, look at all the hoops they jumped through to keep [I]All My Children[/I] and [I]One Life to Live[/I] going, only for the revived versions to peter out within a few months. Ditto with the [I]A Country Practice[/I] continuation on Ten. Even, if by some miracle, RTE step in, I can only see it being a short term fix that's only postponing the inevitable. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top