Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Carrie Fairchild" data-source="post: 316694" data-attributes="member: 673"><p>It looks like the year round episodes only started in 2018 but they ended up taking a three week break last Christmas. It's been so long since I've watched it, I can't recall if they even addressed Christmas in other years or if it was just skipped over? I've a vague recollection of a cliffhsnger involving the Scully's house going on fire during a Millennium party, so I'm guessing they did cover Christmas sometimes?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Carrie Fairchild, post: 316694, member: 673"] It looks like the year round episodes only started in 2018 but they ended up taking a three week break last Christmas. It's been so long since I've watched it, I can't recall if they even addressed Christmas in other years or if it was just skipped over? I've a vague recollection of a cliffhsnger involving the Scully's house going on fire during a Millennium party, so I'm guessing they did cover Christmas sometimes? [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top