Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Mel O&#039;Drama" data-source="post: 318148" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>The <em>Neighbours</em> superfan who owns both the Robinsons' home <u><em>and</em></u> the house where Terri shot Paul is <a href="https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-60601603" target="_blank">campaigning for the street to be given heritage status</a>.</p><p></p><p>It'll be interesting to see what happens to the street when filming stops. Will it affect the value of the houses? Will it become more or less desirable to live there? I remember Brookside Close ended up derelict and unkempt until it was purchased by a developer and renovated to its former glory (albeit that was a different situation with those houses being used solely for filming inside and out for the run of that series).</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Mel O'Drama, post: 318148, member: 23"] The [I]Neighbours[/I] superfan who owns both the Robinsons' home [U][I]and[/I][/U] the house where Terri shot Paul is [URL='https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-60601603']campaigning for the street to be given heritage status[/URL]. It'll be interesting to see what happens to the street when filming stops. Will it affect the value of the houses? Will it become more or less desirable to live there? I remember Brookside Close ended up derelict and unkempt until it was purchased by a developer and renovated to its former glory (albeit that was a different situation with those houses being used solely for filming inside and out for the run of that series). [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top