Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ome" data-source="post: 332620" data-attributes="member: 2"><p>When I read this last week, this comment went over my head. Then, this week I looked at Melanie and out of nowhere, I recognised her from something she did or the way she spoke. I had no idea that I'd been watching her in the 80s.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Until you pointed this out, I hadn't realised. I was trying to understand why it didn't click with me, and I think it might be to do with me still watching the current soaps. I didn't jump from a different era as you have done.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ome, post: 332620, member: 2"] When I read this last week, this comment went over my head. Then, this week I looked at Melanie and out of nowhere, I recognised her from something she did or the way she spoke. I had no idea that I'd been watching her in the 80s. Until you pointed this out, I hadn't realised. I was trying to understand why it didn't click with me, and I think it might be to do with me still watching the current soaps. I didn't jump from a different era as you have done. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top