Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Pamela_E" data-source="post: 332763" data-attributes="member: 315"><p>I have been watching Neighbours in recent weeks because its ending and shock horror, I really enjoy it.</p><p></p><p>I can't put my finger on what it is, maybe because there are so many really nice characters or maybe because the plot lines only last a week or two or maybe because they seem to have a much smaller cast. </p><p></p><p>But there is something really different which I kind of prefer , it's an easy watch.</p><p></p><p>Credit to the writers and producers because its no easy task having a show 5 days a week. I imagine they have fun writing it, like Jane's son a male sex worker. </p><p></p><p>It just doesn't take itself seriously and has a huge amount of heart, in contrast Home and Away just seems a bit soulless.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Pamela_E, post: 332763, member: 315"] I have been watching Neighbours in recent weeks because its ending and shock horror, I really enjoy it. I can't put my finger on what it is, maybe because there are so many really nice characters or maybe because the plot lines only last a week or two or maybe because they seem to have a much smaller cast. But there is something really different which I kind of prefer , it's an easy watch. Credit to the writers and producers because its no easy task having a show 5 days a week. I imagine they have fun writing it, like Jane's son a male sex worker. It just doesn't take itself seriously and has a huge amount of heart, in contrast Home and Away just seems a bit soulless. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top