Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Pamela_E" data-source="post: 333204" data-attributes="member: 315"><p>The Guardian have been brilliant this week, I got one wrong on their Neighbours quiz.</p><p></p><p>I read somewhere that when Channel 5 took over it changed ratings, so it was able to be more adult. There have been quite a few scenes the past few weeks that would have Mrs Mangel turning in her grave.</p><p></p><p>David and Aaron had quite a sexy bed scene and I was not expected Jane's son sexy role play as I ate my ham sandwich at 1.30pm.</p><p></p><p>Jane is amazing, she still feels like Jane from the 80's, I watched her return where she got electrocuted by a lawnmower. So Jane! The Clark Kent of soap, all she did was take off her specs to become a super model. </p><p></p><p>I have really loved revisting Neighbours, it has a unique energy. I wish I had returned earlier as I have no idea who many of the returnees are.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Pamela_E, post: 333204, member: 315"] The Guardian have been brilliant this week, I got one wrong on their Neighbours quiz. I read somewhere that when Channel 5 took over it changed ratings, so it was able to be more adult. There have been quite a few scenes the past few weeks that would have Mrs Mangel turning in her grave. David and Aaron had quite a sexy bed scene and I was not expected Jane's son sexy role play as I ate my ham sandwich at 1.30pm. Jane is amazing, she still feels like Jane from the 80's, I watched her return where she got electrocuted by a lawnmower. So Jane! The Clark Kent of soap, all she did was take off her specs to become a super model. I have really loved revisting Neighbours, it has a unique energy. I wish I had returned earlier as I have no idea who many of the returnees are. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top