Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="James from London" data-source="post: 333209" data-attributes="member: 22"><p>I remember Adenoidal Lucy, the one playing rounders in the opening credits, and I remember her replacement who looked like a real-life version of one of those oversized china dolls you'd see advertised in the back of the Sunday supplements. Then I think there was another one, who I must have quite liked but have no memory of because when Melissa Bell first appeared I remember her actively disliking her in comparison to whomever she'd replaced.</p><p></p><p>Amen! Weirdly, I actually know someone who once won a competition to have his version of the theme played on the show for a year:</p><p></p><p>[MEDIA=youtube]FbWU2HfiOwY[/MEDIA]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="James from London, post: 333209, member: 22"] I remember Adenoidal Lucy, the one playing rounders in the opening credits, and I remember her replacement who looked like a real-life version of one of those oversized china dolls you'd see advertised in the back of the Sunday supplements. Then I think there was another one, who I must have quite liked but have no memory of because when Melissa Bell first appeared I remember her actively disliking her in comparison to whomever she'd replaced. Amen! Weirdly, I actually know someone who once won a competition to have his version of the theme played on the show for a year: [MEDIA=youtube]FbWU2HfiOwY[/MEDIA] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top