Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Rove" data-source="post: 333341" data-attributes="member: 100"><p>You're not wrong there. I rarely watch commercial television here in Oz and even less of Channel 7 however I'm currently watching The Commonwealth Games which 7 airs. During an ad break a what's coming up on Home & Away after the games finishes trailer popped up. For a brief moment I thought it was some new crime drama 7 were advertising as I didn't recognise any of the characters. I believe this trailer was played at the end of the last episode prior to H&A being rested for a couple of weeks but you'll get the drift...</p><p></p><p style="text-align: center">[MEDIA=youtube]uShpHIB2GO0[/MEDIA]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Rove, post: 333341, member: 100"] You're not wrong there. I rarely watch commercial television here in Oz and even less of Channel 7 however I'm currently watching The Commonwealth Games which 7 airs. During an ad break a what's coming up on Home & Away after the games finishes trailer popped up. For a brief moment I thought it was some new crime drama 7 were advertising as I didn't recognise any of the characters. I believe this trailer was played at the end of the last episode prior to H&A being rested for a couple of weeks but you'll get the drift... [CENTER][MEDIA=youtube]uShpHIB2GO0[/MEDIA][/CENTER] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top