Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Alison Carr" data-source="post: 355569" data-attributes="member: 5183"><p>Sorry if this is in the wrong place, or already asked, but... I have started watching the Neighbours episodes on Amazon, from the iconic episodes I am watching episode 323 and noticed that the opening titles/credits have been slightly edited and I can see no reason why. After the final character shot featureing Charlene and Mike soaking Clive as they wash the car we should get the rolling Grundy logo over an aerial shot of ramsay street but instead it cuts to the famous Neighbours opening credits map with the static Neighbours logo. Has anyone else noticed this? </p><p></p><p>I've attached an image to show the difference</p><p></p><p>[ATTACH=full]44071[/ATTACH]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Alison Carr, post: 355569, member: 5183"] Sorry if this is in the wrong place, or already asked, but... I have started watching the Neighbours episodes on Amazon, from the iconic episodes I am watching episode 323 and noticed that the opening titles/credits have been slightly edited and I can see no reason why. After the final character shot featureing Charlene and Mike soaking Clive as they wash the car we should get the rolling Grundy logo over an aerial shot of ramsay street but instead it cuts to the famous Neighbours opening credits map with the static Neighbours logo. Has anyone else noticed this? I've attached an image to show the difference [ATTACH type="full"]44071[/ATTACH] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top