Olivia Newton-John dies aged 73

Payton Cross

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Thank you P!nk for that beautiful rendition of Hopelessly Devoted To You. It cannot be easy to sing such an iconic song in front of your peers and someone you personally admire. Her pitch and delivery was perfect.
Yes her final note was indeed pitch perect, i never knew P!nk could sing like that, she sings even better then i remember in her early carreer years, i don't think i could handle it, i couldn't even start reading Olivia's bio book "Don't Stop Believin'" after i heard she passed away, i just put the book away for now, and as a die-hard fan it's just to soon for me, maybe next year i will start all over reading her book again. :)

Last edited:

Payton Cross

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
There will be a live stream for Olivia Newton's John state Memorial service with fans on Youtube, it will begins about 6 hours.
So we will remembering this Sunday this beautiful icon. i put the link below, so i hope it will work, i already light up a candle for her tonight. :)

I don' know how late it will begin in other country's but here in my country i will start around 06:00 am in the morning tomorrow, so i will get out of bed really early. :( ;)

Olivia's tribute live stream

Last edited: