Persil Capsules (with stain remover)

Mo Mouse

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
To be honest, I never use them. Even when I have deep set stains like red wine or chocolate. I don't really care how much much people say they are the ******g bollocks, I just don't rate them. Tell you what I do rate though - those new salt free Oxo Cubes. If you've got a nice, tender beef joint for the weekend, you can do a lot worse than make a nice tasty gravy with a hint of red wine to go with it. Salt free as well which has got to be a good thing. Not like those Golden Wonder multipacks of cheese & onion crisps - absolutely full of salt. Makes me mad just thinking about them.

Mo Mouse

LV

Reaction score
Awards
Don't get me started on the salt & vinegar ones, Rick. Proper mad they make me.

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
What you boys want to do is look out for those old fashioned crisps that came with their own sachet of salt. That way you could add just the right amount of salt that your taste or diet requires.

Or maybe have an apple.

Mo Mouse

LV

Reaction score
Awards
Ah, Salt 'n' Shake. Good call, Lex. Don't get me started on apples though. Absolutely loathe them. They are so over rated. Little ******s.

J. R.'s Piece

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
But with the Salt 'n' Shake, I'd invariably end up with some crisps with too much salt and others with too little salt. And apples make me sick. I'd have to call a doctor.
14991931_1157455360958963_1915930558464845075_n.png