Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 106546" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>And people who say "I need to tell you something/we have to talk" (about a pregnancy or a murder or something) but never get the chance to do so, and then the next time they say it again, <em>instead</em> of saying "I'm pregnant and you're the father. I love you and we belong together, please don't marry that heartless slut, she killed your brother and I can prove it".</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 106546, member: 8"] And people who say "I need to tell you something/we have to talk" (about a pregnancy or a murder or something) but never get the chance to do so, and then the next time they say it again, [I]instead[/I] of saying "I'm pregnant and you're the father. I love you and we belong together, please don't marry that heartless slut, she killed your brother and I can prove it". [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top