Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="J. R.&#039;s Piece" data-source="post: 114672" data-attributes="member: 12"><p>The first university lecture I attended deconstructed the term “common sense” and dismissed it as an amusing, if sometimes downright dangerous notion. </p><p></p><p>I wherever possible only accept parcels through a window, since I can hide being only partially dressed if they come at the wrong time when I’m in someone else’s house.</p><p></p><p>Oh, I did over 50,000 on Thursday. I had three hours off during it. I took a friend completely out to lunch and went home (someone’s home) for a while. 22.36 miles was the final total.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="J. R.'s Piece, post: 114672, member: 12"] The first university lecture I attended deconstructed the term “common sense” and dismissed it as an amusing, if sometimes downright dangerous notion. I wherever possible only accept parcels through a window, since I can hide being only partially dressed if they come at the wrong time when I’m in someone else’s house. Oh, I did over 50,000 on Thursday. I had three hours off during it. I took a friend completely out to lunch and went home (someone’s home) for a while. 22.36 miles was the final total. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top