Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Emelee" data-source="post: 132187" data-attributes="member: 73"><p>Extremely sensitive car alarms going off in the middle of the night and the owner doesn't hear it.</p><p>There's one such car alarm in the neighbourhood.</p><p>And it's beeping right now, and has for the past 5 minutes.</p><p></p><p>I've lost count on how many times it's gone off, but I am sure we've passed 20 times by now.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Emelee, post: 132187, member: 73"] Extremely sensitive car alarms going off in the middle of the night and the owner doesn't hear it. There's one such car alarm in the neighbourhood. And it's beeping right now, and has for the past 5 minutes. I've lost count on how many times it's gone off, but I am sure we've passed 20 times by now. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top