Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Sarah" data-source="post: 169945" data-attributes="member: 6"><p>I cannot stand (and I mean I will be visceral about it), my morning routine being interrupted. If I don't get my cup of coffee in peace, without having to hear what everyone else got up to or what they did that morning I'm a beast.</p><p></p><p>[MEDIA=dailymotion]x47l4oe[/MEDIA]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Sarah, post: 169945, member: 6"] I cannot stand (and I mean I will be visceral about it), my morning routine being interrupted. If I don't get my cup of coffee in peace, without having to hear what everyone else got up to or what they did that morning I'm a beast. [MEDIA=dailymotion]x47l4oe[/MEDIA] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top