Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Sarah" data-source="post: 171500" data-attributes="member: 6"><p>Thanks [USER=27]@Daniel Avery[/USER] and [USER=3926]@Jimmy Todd[/USER] - I've managed to avoid him the past few days as I have another job happening at the minute which will take me through to Tuesday evening. My supervisor will be close by so I'm more protected. If he mentions anything else about hugs I'm going to say we've been seen on the security camera and my supervisor has spoken to me about him spending so much time at my desk.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Sarah, post: 171500, member: 6"] Thanks [USER=27]@Daniel Avery[/USER] and [USER=3926]@Jimmy Todd[/USER] - I've managed to avoid him the past few days as I have another job happening at the minute which will take me through to Tuesday evening. My supervisor will be close by so I'm more protected. If he mentions anything else about hugs I'm going to say we've been seen on the security camera and my supervisor has spoken to me about him spending so much time at my desk. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top