Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 171641" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>I hate it that the brake of my bike didn't work, and I almost crashed into a mini-tree.</p><p>But at least I had the excuse to scream <em>Cecil..Colbyyyyy!</em></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 171641, member: 8"] I hate it that the brake of my bike didn't work, and I almost crashed into a mini-tree. But at least I had the excuse to scream [I]Cecil..Colbyyyyy![/I] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top